Monday 30 July 2012

I realise that I have missed many deadlines...

and I accept full responsibility for missing them. I don't have an excuse for it other than the fact that I was taking part in the Olympics. I'm kidding. I was actually being a lazy student who keeps putting things off by a week without realising that she only has a week left to complete all these tasks as she is going away on the 6th for four weeks.

So this post not only serves as an apology for my lateness but as a promise that I shall be putting up during the course of this week  -
  • My Hip Hop conventions which I should have finished a month ago but didn't get around to because of reasons.
  • My Rock conventions which I should have finished last week but didn't get around to because of reasons.
  • My animatic for a song of my choice.
  • Hopefully the video diary we filmed while doing our one minute extract of Wuthering Heights.
If I do not get these things done by the end of this week then I will have to complete them in an internet cafe somewhere. Which will be my punishment as I hate social contact.

Good day.

1 comment:

  1. Our Olympic torch relay run got us a place in the 400m sprint in the Olympics. We're just too good.

    ReplyDelete