Sunday 2 September 2012

My poor attempts at audience research.

I realise that I am still missing key things on my blog but I should have them up by Tuesday since i'm currently working on two things at once to get them all done. I still take full responsibility for not having done them. My family and I went away and took our laptop so I could achieve this goal but there was no wifi and I had no way of posting any of the prezis or editing them. It's a poor excuse as they should have been done months ago but I feel that I owe you an apology in advance for my tardiness. Is that what they call it in America? I think they do. Anyway.

I've been trying to get audience research from all over the globe. I've been asking in Ibiza and in the Isle of Wight for people's feedback but it's hard to come by when you have no wifi to show them the song so you have to ask random questions like what is your faviroute genre of music and do you like the music videos affiliated with that genre of music. So today i've been doing more online audience research. This has clearly been the wrong approach as my generation are either too shy to answer properly or just generally idiotic so that they don't answer what i've asked them. Oh dear. I sound as cynical as Harry. But yes I have been trying to get more evidence of audience research that i've been collecting but it's harder than it looks. I thought, however, that I would post something to explain the conundrums i've been facing and to enlighten you by letting you know I have been doing research.





 
I will let you know when anyone I come across is willing to answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment